lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

Myself



My name is Silvia Furió and I´m going to speak about myself.
I´m 33 years old. I was born in Alzira in 1979, a nice town in the south of Valencia but I have lived in Ibiza for four years.
I have a brother and a sister, who are older than me. All my family live in Alzira and I have to recognize that I miss them a lot.
I got married in 2005. I met my husband when we were studying at university in Valencia. I studied Economics and my husband studied to be an architect. Since that moment, we´ve never separated and in 2009 we had our son. He is 3 years old.
Being a mother is the best experience in my life.
Since I had my son I only work in summer because it´s very difficult for me to look after my son and work at the same time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario